Over the past couple of weeks, we have been seeing a lot of ads on TV, Print Media, Radio and Facebook, from companies claiming they can perform Coronavirus disinfection services for your home or business. Before you hire one of these companies, here are several important questions you need to ask:
1. Are the technicians trained in CDC and OSHA Protocols? – Bio-One® technicians are fully trained on these protocols and follow them in their entirety.
2. What chemicals are being used to disinfect for the Coronavirus (COVID-19)? – At Bio-One®, all chemicals we use are EPA List-N approved for fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. What is the company’s process for cleaning and disinfecting for the Coronavirus (COVID-19)? – At Bio-One®, our process is to clean the first and then disinfect. A thorough cleaning is required before final disinfection because inorganic and organic materials that remain on the surfaces interfere with the effectiveness of the disinfectant.
4. How are the disinfectants being applied? – Bio-One® technicians are trained to apply the disinfectants per product specifications. For these chemicals to be fully effective, they must be left on surfaces for at least 10 minutes before wiping down.
5. Is the company properly insured to perform the task? – At Bio-One®, we are fully insured, including pollution liability and specialty coverages for biohazard remediation.
Why choose Bio-One® - Bio-One® is a trusted leader in the decontamination industry who provide expert cleanup services for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disinfection and regularly disinfects for bloodborne pathogens, viruses and bacterias such as HIV, Hepatitis, MRSA, C-Diff and many others.