Renters do not always treat the home they reside in as if it were their own- this is no secret. Once a renter moves out and the owner or property manager assesses the residence for what repairs need to be made, sometimes, more issues come up than expected. Bio-One can remedy most situations that are standing in the way of attracting a long term tenant.
· Even though the lease may state that smoking cigarettes in the residence is prohibited, many tenants ignore that rule. Bio-One can help with tobacco odor removal!
· Pets can damage a home by either defecating and/or urinating on the flooring and/or walls which not only leaves an awful smell, but a bio-hazard that is not easy to remove. Bio-One can help with feces and urine remediation and odor removal from those situations!
· Hoarding, clutter (inside/outside) or neglect of throwing away food and/or items that are soiled will cause mold and a bad distinct odor. Bio-One can help with hoarding removal, mold remediation, and the awful smell!
· How about just a deep clean/sanitation of a residence that looks like it has not been properly cleaned in a long time- our chemicals are stronger and better than anything that can be bought over the counter. We can make that residence sparkle!
· Sometimes tragedy occurs in a home where the owner of the property is left to handle it- a crime or death occurs causing damage to the home from blood and/or other bodily fluids. We can help with removing those bio-hazards and getting the residence back to a safe condition!
Bio-One can greatly help in a timely and proficient manner while doing the project properly-the right way. Keep us in mind when you or your clients are forced to deal with any of these issues, and more- we are only a call away!
Bio-One of Jefferson County